Alucer data plates
Alucer is a special technology developed by Elmetal, which enables printing on aluminium. It is an excellent alternative to plastic and stainless steel plates. The limited temperature resistance of plastic plates and the inability of placing colour on stainless steel plates make Alucer plates a versatile option.
Our many years of experience and the use of the newest technologies guarantee the highest level of quality.
Advantages of the Alucer plates
- a cost-effective solution when compared to other plate types
- ability to use full colour printing
- resistance to high temperatures (up to +1500C)
- 5-year resistance to UV radiation
- resistance to the most commonly used cleaning agents (ethyl alcohol, oils, acetone, low concentrated acids and bases)
- the plates can be cleaned with high-pressure liquids
- coating of aluminium sheets with a ceramic layer
- thermosetting at temperatures up to +1500C
- finishing of the plate, after-machining (e.g. rounding of the edges), making mounting holes
What are alucer data plates used for?
- id plates
- valve tags
- pipe marking tags
- assets tags
- serialized tags
- inventory tags
- equipment tags
- safety warning signs
- OHS signs